Bob Dylan Edition iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by sinbushar, Jun 11, 2007.

1. macrumors member

So, does anybody think there will ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

No, real question: does anybody think that we may see a Bob Dylan iPod (along the lines of the U2 iPod)?

Thanks!

2. macrumors regular

hope so

u gotta love Dylan

Jobs does 2 i think (interview @ D no?)

3. macrumors 68000

FoxyKaye

San Francisco, Terre d'Ange, Bas Lag, Gallifrey
    I love Dylan, but given the state he's in these days, if there were to be a Bob Dylan iPod, then the "i" would have to stand for "incomprehensible," and that's just not good marketing.

4. macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Gotta love him, but for some reason the idea of a Bob Dylan iPod seems so very... un-Bob Dylan?

What i'd like to see (personally) is more sets like "The Complete U2" that came out around the time of the U2 ipod. And a Dylan set would be super nice.

5. thread starter macrumors member

Well what sparked this query was the discovery a complete Dylan set: Bob Dylan: The Collection

Any thoughts?

6. macrumors 68000

kuebby

It is very un-Dylan. I think it would be more likely to see a Beatles iPod when they release their remastered albums on iTunes.

7. macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

My thoughts are thumbs up. :D I just hadn't realized this was there.

8. macrumors member

dylan6950204

greatful dead

i love the dead i am a devoted dead head... so unlikley but if a dead pod were to come out i would pay any price.

if like alot of people would sugest such an idea would apple take in to consideration becuse the dead were like a cult back in the day and still are to many people so i dont see y such an ipod wouldnt sell