Body jewelrey choices!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by rhpenguin, Jan 21, 2005.

1. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Decided today that im going to get my nipples pierced in February. This has been a long time comming for me and its been something ive wanted to do for a while but didnt have the body for it. I recently lost 50+lbs and told myself when i did that i would get the piercings (ive got a lot of piercings).

Now that ive completed my goal and kept the weight off the time is now to get the job done. However, im having trouble picking jewelrey for it!

My choices are linked in attachments below. Thanks for your input!

Attached Files:

2. oreomac macrumors member

congratulation on the weight loss!!!

I'd say the blue one but the balls are all interchangeable so you can them around whenever you fancy a new colour without taking out the ring. Before you go take some pain relief, as it does hurt not so much as they are doing it but once the anaesetic spray wears off, & some places don't use it.

3. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

I looked into just being able to get the bead for the CBR and its not an option. I have to buy the sets of cbrs or nothing. As far as the piercing goes im not too concerned about it. Ive had some of the more important pieces of me pierced as you can probably see throughout some of my threads where i discuss it. I dont use anaesetic because im one of those freaky people who digs the feel of the steel going through freshly pierced skin.. Uhhh.. yeah, im going to stop now..

Im thinking about the white one though because it will match my iBook. (three cheers for the pierced mac geeks!)

4. stevey500 macrumors 6502

I like the white one... cause usually if I have one color of.. something.. no matter that the thing is.. i usually get tired of the color and want something else..but if its white.. its still the same thing.. but i just dont get tired of it, I dont know of a better way to explain it!! Im horrible and explaining things...

But i pick the white one..

5. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

I like the White and then the Blue. BTW, where are you getting them from? I have a 2 gauge PA and have always thought it would look cool to have a white ball at the end of it, so that it looks like, ermmm, well, I'm sure you can figure it out!

6. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Thanks for the thoughts! Im ordering from tribaletic.com. You can get them in all colours but those were the three i liked. Actually i just got it pierced today with a plain old sss cbr.

Ive got a white ptfe barbell for my apadravya which is basically your PA and a reverse PA all connected with a barbell. looks freaking awesome. its only at 10ga right now, but im hoping that it stretches out naturally to 8 or so.. but yeah.. check out tribaletic.com. Theyre pretty quick. i ordered my pyrex tunnels for my conches from them and they were real nice to deal with and every order is autoclaved and sealed for protection from germs..

anywho... thanks for the input stevey and ugg!

7. greenmeanie macrumors 6502a

greenmeanie

wife

my wife had hers done and they are sexy !!!!!

but she did say it hurts to have them done LOL and she never complains about pain hehe
    i had her get the chrome ones they look good.

8. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

lol... it does hurt a wee bit.. the male nipple piercing is more of a surface piercing vs the female nipple which actually is larger (most times) and it actually goes through the nipple.

But yeah... i am enjoying mine so far :)

9. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

Wow... I couldn't understand most of what you said. Where's the piercing-lingo > English translator? ;)

Go with the white one...

10. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

hehe.. ive gone wih the white ones :)

but as far as the piercing lingo, sss = surgical stainless steel.. cbr means captive bead ring which is the type of ring im getting.. PA stands for prince albert, which is a type of genital piercing. pyrex tunnels are like a little glass tunnel to put in your ear instead of a ring or barbell and its flared at both sides.. conch = well, if you grab inside your ear just at the entrance of the ear tunnel, thats the conch and i have a 3mm hole there and the tunnels occupy that hole. PTFE is an acrylic material that people make barbells out of. its a really flexable plastic.. and lastly an autoclave is like an oven for heating and sterilizing jewlelrey.

Hope that makes that last post of mine readable.

11. acceber macrumors regular

Wooow....nipple piercings...I have my ears pierced, as well as my bellybutton which is more than enough for me. I'd be too chicken to get anything else done. :-/

12. DanTekGeek macrumors 6502

13. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

That would be a funny pic eh... maybe next week if i get one :)