Bond girl photos

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Applespider, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Since the website/direct side of my employers turned in its first operating profit last year, we're having a celebratory party next week with the theme of James Bond

The 20 girls in my team would like to go 'collectively' as Bond girls and print out 'masks' of the various Bond girl faces. But we can't find many decent resolution pics online in order to resize them to masks.

I'm considering trying a few memorabilia shops in London over the weekend in case any have any old Bond Girls 2006 calendars going cheap - or any photos I might be able to scan in and resize. But if anyone has any good shots of Bond girls (surely one of you guys must have a Bond girl fetish), I'd greatly appreciate a link to sites with decent pictures or a scan of an image you have.

If the search is fruitless, I'm going to have to resort to painting a digit gold, which is a lot less glam.

2. iGav macrumors G3

3. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

I normally just google the for pics of the various Bond girls - it was my solution for finding "album covers" for each of the themes on my iPod. You may or may not turn on safe search (really important with a lot of the Bond girls, especially if you are in public).

When looking for bond info, universalexports.net has been my haven. But, for pic, you may want to go to james bond multimedia

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Normally? So you do this often?

5. Applespider thread starter macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I've been there but they're really low-res images. Attempting to cut out the face and resize them is really, really ugly!

Thanks for the suggestion though - I might have to wander into a memorabilia shop today and see what's there

6. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Congrats BTW. :)

7. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Well, until my niece was born (and officially became the Cutest. Child. Ever.), I had to have something to serve as my wallpaper, didn't I?