'Boner' Found Dead in Park (former Growing Pains Star)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by GoCubsGo, Feb 25, 2010.

1. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

2. macrumors demi-god

MacDawg

3. macrumors 68000

dsnort

I think she meant Kirk Cameron's faithful sidekick on "Growing Pains".

The other Koenig wasn't actually Captains Kirks sidekick so much as a loyal lackey.

4. macrumors demi-god

MacDawg

Ah, my mistake then :eek:
    I think I am up to two now

5. macrumors G3

rhett7660

Well that is just sad......However I know I had my doubts about him being alive once the family went public about him missing.

6. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Good find on the other thread. I search Mroogle for "boner" and came up with nothing.

7. macrumors demi-god

MacDawg

I am sure that search had nothing to do with this thread :D

And hard to believe a search of MR would come up empty for "boner"

8. macrumors P6

-aggie-

9. macrumors 68000

dsnort

10. macrumors 68000

RawBert

*giggles* Boner. *giggles more*
    :)

11. macrumors 68020

leomac08

I find it awkward that a person just died....and instead of remembering his life and the good memories......people are fighting over the thread title! >< lol :eek:

12. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

LMAO.

13. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I know but look (top two are this thread and the current events forum) and this was the search string I entered last night:
    Screen shot 2010-02-26 at 9.08.30 AM.jpg

No one is fighting. They were remarking that it was discussed and maybe someone fought but the current posts don't reflect that.

I didn't post it as I did for pure entertainment. Right when I saw the news I said "BONER" as that is how I remember him and that is all I remember him for. :rolleyes:

14. macrumors 68020

niuniu

What a shame.. so many celebrities seem to be dying young the past couple of years.

15. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

@jessica., next time you're searching for boners, I wood do it in the morning as opposed to the evening. :D

16. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

OIC wut u did thar. :p

17. macrumors demi-god

MacDawg

Not that uncommon I guess, I am sure a lot of guys are only remembered for their boner

18. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

So sad, from what I've recently read he was a tortured soul who stopped taking his meds last year. I hate to see anyone get to the point in life where they believe ending it is better then living :(

19. macrumors 6502a

Too bad. I was never a "Boner" fan but I do remember his role as the Joker in Batman: Dead End. That short film was awesome. You guys should google it and check out his performance.

20. macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

so much sadness in his eyes....