Bonnaroo 2007

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iJon, Feb 14, 2007.

1. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Any MacRumors members going to make the Roo this year. I went last year for the first time and had the time of my life. Looks like they have an incredible artist lineup for this year.

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Flaming Lips • Wilco • Manu Chao • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • The Roots • Gov’t Mule • Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers • The Decemberists • Kings of Leon • Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch & David Rawlings • Spoon • Keller Williams • Sasha & Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Galactic • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Xavier Rudd • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louven • Sonya Kitchell • Apollo Sunshine • Ryan Shaw • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones •

Being able to see Tool, Widespread Panic, Sasha, Ween, Flaming Lips, Ben Harper, The Police and Keller Williams is going to be a dream come true, and this is only the first artist lineup. More artists to come as we get closer to June.

jon

2. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Holy moly. I am salivating. What a terrific lineup. :( I wanna gooooooo.

:edit: Every time I re-read your list, I see another artist/ group I'd love to see. *whine*

3. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Fraid not. :(

Only thing ive got planned this year is Arctic Monkeys at LCCC.

4. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

Being from Cali probably makes it hard to consider this event. Same goes for me and Coachella and Burning Man. Luckily being in Arkansas it's a 9 hour hop and skip away.

As for the list, very good lineup. Even though seeing Radiohead last year was nice, I would probably enjoy watching Tool again more.

jon

5. Phat Elvis macrumors 6502

Wow, great lineup, you're going to have a great time.

<fumes with jealousy, plays Flaming Lips on iTunes>

Nope. Still jealous.

6. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

7. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

How come you're a VIP? Are you worth assassinating?

That's one heck of a lineup. My favourites from that list would be The Police, The Roots, DJ Shadow (bows down), John Butler Trio (bows down again) and Martha Wainright. Wish I could go!

8. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

Bonnaroo sells VIP tickets.

9. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

So you don't need to be a VIP to get them?

10. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

Nope, you can buy your way to awesomeness.

In fact, my wife insists on it. :cool:

11. madelephant macrumors newbie

Bonnaroo Contest for Free Tickets!

www.bonnaroo.imeem.com

imeem.com is giving away two tickets per week for three weeks. Hurry up and enter so you can see your favorite bands!

12. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

Well it's that time, depart for the Roo tomorrow. Any other MacRumors members sign on board since this was created?

I can't wait!

jon