1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Booq Boa Folio Longterm Use

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by marktuk, Jan 3, 2012.

1. macrumors member

I've just got one of these and it's perfect for my needs. I have one concern though, I bought the nylon black/red version which is a very hard feeling material, which is great for protecting my iPad. My worry is that this material on the inside of the flap feels quite hard and a little coarse, and could possible scratch the iPad screen. Has anyone here been using this case longterm? Have you experienced any scratching of your screen?

I know the iPad glass is pretty hard, but I think the coating on top can scratch, as I do have a small quite shallow scratch on the black border (from before the case).

Any help much appreciated =]

2. macrumors member

I've popped a screen protector on for now, I guess I can guage over time by the condition of the screen protector, the only problem is it's an anti-glare matte version, which probably won't show those tiny scratches that only show on high gloss surfaces.

I'm suprised at how few people seem to be using this case, I personally love it!

3. macrumors member

I have had mine on for 2 months with no scratching.

4. macrumors member

Is yours the harder black with the red nylon interior? I know they make some more expensive ones with include leather and what looks like a softer interior.

5. macrumors member

6. macrumors member