booqbag vyper m2 for mbp

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by The Senator, Apr 29, 2006.

1. The Senator macrumors regular

The Senator

booqbag vyper m2 sleeve for my mbp

is this a good purchase??

anyone have any promo codes?????

2. dailo macrumors regular

I have one couldn't be more hapier with it. Fits the mbp perfectly with a very protective shell. Don't know about promo codes..

3. javacat macrumors newbie

I got one for my macbook. Its great, honestly I was going to get the shinza zeroshock, because as a student i carry a backpack around already and really wanted a sleeve. But Im really gla I got the vyper instead, it seems much more solid than the zeroshock, it has a semi hard outershell, adds very little bulk to the notebook, and has some solid inner padding. Id say go for you wont find a better one. but make sure that you want a sleeve first, cause you really dont want to buy a sleeve and then figure out that you really want a briefcase thing.

4. The Senator thread starter macrumors regular

The Senator

thanks for the help, I have a couple of nice backpacks and I really dont feel like spending a lot of money on another bag, I'd rather get this and stick my mbp in one of my backpacks, I just ordered one

5. The Senator thread starter macrumors regular

The Senator

o, and how long do they take to ship with just regular shipping

6. The Senator thread starter macrumors regular

The Senator

I ordered yesterday and still got no email confirming shipping, I got an email saying order confirmed but thats it.

7. w8ing4intelmacs macrumors 6502a

i had a booq vyper for my old powerbook, but i picked up a shinza zeroshock for my mbp. the vyper was nice but i didn't really like the zipper (it rubbed against the powerbook). the zeroshock is not as nice but the zipper is fine. i don't mind saving $25 either.