Boot Camp on 10.5.8: Where can I get it? I may have deleted it...

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by kalking, Aug 28, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Aug 28, 2010
    Just what the title says really. I know that the Macbook shipped with Boot Camp loaded on it, but a bit over a year ago I was freeing up room by deleting things I didn't use (Apps) and zapped it I think, because it's not on the computer (I wasn't aware of what it was at the time).

Now I want it, but I don't have it. So I went looking for a download of Boot Camp, and I can't find it ANYWHERE. How can I get Boot Camp now? Or am I totally screwed on ever being able to play Oblivion on my Macbook?
  2. macrumors 601

Feb 6, 2010
    On the fence
    check to make sure boot camp assistant isn't in your utilities folder first.
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 28, 2010
    Did, it's not there. I tried using Finder's search bar, looked for anything with boot, camp, bootcamp, boot camp, etc, not a thing.
  4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 28, 2010
    I've spent more time looking through Apple's website, but all they have on BootCamp that I can find is a listing of all it's wonderful features, and nothing about a way to download or even purchase it. It's like the entire site is going, "Because you'd NEVER delete it! You'd have to be a retard and a half to do that!"