Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kidcanvas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2011
pittsfield,ma
My Mac pro with snow leopard has windows 7 on bootcamp and i see thesound levels moving but cant hear it. what do i need to do to get the speakers to pick it up ? i had it on here before but have to reformat bootcamp and reinstall windows. thank you all

johnhurley

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2011
My Mac pro with snow leopard has windows 7 on bootcamp and i see thesound levels moving but cant hear it. what do i need to do to get the speakers to pick it up ? i had it on here before but have to reformat bootcamp and reinstall windows. thank you all

Did you install the windows drivers ( made from bootcamp assistant ) after doing the win 7 install?

What do you see if you go into device manager?

kidcanvas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2011
pittsfield,ma
figured it out!

i reinstalled bootcamp while running in windows 7 with the MacInstall disc. but i opened the file instead of running install and went to bootcamp folder and ran the set up and ring a ding ding ,audio from my speakers ! its all your comments and studying your post that i figured it out and i thank you all
will

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.