Bored at home, found a good deal *Not Spam*

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by furryrabidbunny, Jan 16, 2007.

1. furryrabidbunny macrumors 6502

furryrabidbunny

If you haven't used google checkout, but are a gmail user (like me), use it today. They have a ten dollars off a ten dollar purchase. Works at a bunch of places you can use it at, I used mine at buy.com. Got the new beatles CD for 2.63 shipped. If you can't tell, having a boring day :)

2. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

lol thanks for that- just bought a Rubik's cube on buy.com for $3.70 lol. I've always wanted a real one, I've only been able to find keychain versions.

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Thanks for the tip! :) I might make use of that too... I should check out the list of Google Checkout sites. I remember hearing about the service being initiated, but it seems like since then I have not heard much about it. I haven't notice it being listed as a purchase mechanism anywhere. And to be honest, I haven't been convinced I need yet another payment method. I already find everything aside from credit cards and PayPal to be basically unnecessary....

Although it does appear that a couple of places I shop at use Google Checkout... notably Bluefly. Although I already have a Bluefly account so I'm confused on the benefit. And $10 doesn't chip off that much from the price of most of what I want there! :(

4. furryrabidbunny thread starter macrumors 6502

furryrabidbunny

No problem. I really wanted that CD, but couldn't bring myself to buy it because I have all the orginalls. Have a burned version from a friend. I just through it was too good a deal not to share.

5. tektonnic macrumors 6502

tektonnic

did someone buy a rubiks cube because of in pursuit of happyness??? :)

6. furryrabidbunny thread starter macrumors 6502

furryrabidbunny

I don't believe it's call the stores that use it... but I could be wrong. If you go to checkout.google.com, I believe it shows the big stores you can get the deal at. I just went with buy.com because I knew they pretty much have everything.