Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigvb@hotmail.c

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
Cliff notes first!!

Are QC15 and QC3 aimed at the same market, if so which is better. If not who should get the most out of the each pair respectively, i.e. heavy flyers QC15, young trendy indie listeners QC3??

Hey guys, i recently sent back my QC3's to Bose for repair, the left ear speaker was making a whining noise at low levels. They just informed to they will replace them and i will them in the next week.

I was thinking of the idea of selling them on ebay and then pay the extra £30-50 required to reach the price tag for the QC15s, but im not sure if you think its worthit?

I like the QC3s as they are not too big, the QC15s seem much larger and as such seem less appropriate in some situations, i.e. sitting at my desk at work, the QC15s make look like im some wanna-be DJ. The QC3s look more understated and professional. But quality wize which is better.

Do the QC15s noise cancel MUCH more effectively than the QC3's?

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
I'm not a large fan of Bose. They are both targeted at the professional traveler IMHO. If "young trendy" people are looking for noise-cancelling, the obvious choice is the Beats by Dre Studio.

After briefly listening to the QC15s, I def. liked the QC3s better. That being said, I would never buy either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.