Boy Stabbed by Father, Calls 911

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Koree, Oct 29, 2004.

1. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

What a sick story. Brave kid. I don't understand why people would ever want to kill anyone, especially their own family. He must have been in shock, but held his emotions well. :(

2. angelneo macrumors 68000

Really brave kid. really hope that the rest of his childhood would be spent with better people than his father

3. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

It reminds me of how sick the world is.
    Very brave boy. I hope that he's "awarded" with a good and nice foster family.

4. frozenstar macrumors regular

Normally, incidents like these will drastically alter a child's development. Often they'll become violent offenders themselves when they reach maturity. But this case is particularly interesting in that the child didn't react emotionally to the death of his mother, nor did he start panicking after he was stabbed. Maybe he's more resilient to trauma than most people. With any luck he won't end up the way so many other traumatized children do.

And what the heck was the father thinking when he flagged down a fire truck? Must be crazy AND dumb. Hopefully his son doesn't take after him.

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That is a very brave young boy. Such a sad thing to happen. I pray that he has family to take care of him.

6. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Wow I just read this on the netscape page, pretty sick indeed. I wonder what the kid went trough to not get very emotional about seeing his mother stabbed I hope the father gets life for this.