briantology - "MAC-MAN"

Discussion in '3,000,000 Post Contest' started by briantology, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502

http://att.macrumors.com/contest/323435.mov

Due to my recent addiction of GIF files, I made the MAC-MAN. Then I just decided, hey, why not incorporate it into a video/commercial? So after some thinking and putting off homework, I give you a commercial for iPod Games.

2. macrumors 6502a

Lixivial

Aww, shucks, the title of this just reminded me how much I loved these series of PacMan clones http://pac-man.classicgaming.gamespy.com/MacClones.html

I love the ending -- the Apple logo doing the chomp animation adds some charm to the whole thing. This was originally a response to your original thread, but I then noticed you had a new one with the name. :)

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Man, I had the wrong settings when I compressed it. Now the iPod and Apple logo are squashed. Oh well.

4. macrumors member

That's pretty cool

I do 3d animation but as well as some 2d stuff.. That was pretty neat... I liked your concept

5. macrumors 603

iSaint

Dude, that roxorzz!

Now, if you were REALLY good, you would make the ghosts turn into windows icons and run into each other and get eaten all at once.

Nice job.

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Dude, crazy as it may sound, but I actually thought about that. I was gonna have windows icons floating around and get eaten, but it doesn't really fit for the commercial. Perhaps I'll do it for fun, with the windows icons and all :rolleyes:

7. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.