1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Briarwood Mall, Ann Arbor, MI

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by bmicallef, Jun 14, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

I can't wait to see everyone there!

2. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'll be there! Does anyone know if it will close then reopen at 6 like the original launch?

We should have some sort of MR get together!

3. macrumors 6502

Wish I could be there. Have not been to the mall there since I graduated in 93. I sure it has changed a little!

4. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'm gonna get to the mall around 9:30, even though it opens at 10:00. I'll be wearing my "God Uses A Mac" hoodie. I'm bringina chair that I can sit outside the Apple Store with all day!

5. macrumors regular

I'd go if I weren't otherwise working. I send my condolences to all my friends that work at that store, though.

I was thinking of going to the AT&T store on Liberty St. since they'll open at 8AM, but I fear there will be a line, and I'm not willing to wait in that.

6. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'm thinking i'm gonna get there around 3:00 AM and wait outside the mall. I don't wanna look like a doofus when everyone else gets there at 6:30. Is anyone else coming???

7. macrumors member

I'll be getting there around 7AM to wait. I like my sleep so I'll be getting up about 5:50AM or 6AM and heading up from Toledo. See everyone there

Edit: Found out I have to work Friday, looks like I'll be stopping by a local ATT store instead.

8. macrumors newbie

Anyone know if they are actually out? I stopped by the washtenaw att store by whole foods and they are doing fulfillment orders now.

I read that the novi mall has plenty if you want to wait for hours to get into the store.

If not I might try both the A2 apple store and the novi one tomorrow.

9. macrumors member

After finding out ATT had sold out by 9 in my area. I decided to head to the Apple Store about 4:30. Got there about 5:30 and waited in line till nearly 6:45 . They had run out of 16GB's in black but they had 8GB and 16GB White left. So I left with a 16GB white around 7. You can check the stock on http://www.apple.com/retail/briarwood

10. macrumors 68000

billchase2

Is anyone going to be lining up here for the 3G S⃣ next Friday?

11. macrumors 6502

pee poo pee poo pee poo