Briarwood Mall, Ann Arbor, MI

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by bmicallef, Jun 14, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

I can't wait to see everyone there!

2. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'll be there! Does anyone know if it will close then reopen at 6 like the original launch?

We should have some sort of MR get together!

3. macrumors 6502

Wish I could be there. Have not been to the mall there since I graduated in 93. I sure it has changed a little!

4. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'm gonna get to the mall around 9:30, even though it opens at 10:00. I'll be wearing my "God Uses A Mac" hoodie. I'm bringina chair that I can sit outside the Apple Store with all day!

5. macrumors regular

I'd go if I weren't otherwise working. I send my condolences to all my friends that work at that store, though.

I was thinking of going to the AT&T store on Liberty St. since they'll open at 8AM, but I fear there will be a line, and I'm not willing to wait in that.

6. macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I'm thinking i'm gonna get there around 3:00 AM and wait outside the mall. I don't wanna look like a doofus when everyone else gets there at 6:30. Is anyone else coming???

7. macrumors member

I'll be getting there around 7AM to wait. I like my sleep so I'll be getting up about 5:50AM or 6AM and heading up from Toledo. See everyone there

Edit: Found out I have to work Friday, looks like I'll be stopping by a local ATT store instead.

8. macrumors newbie

Anyone know if they are actually out? I stopped by the washtenaw att store by whole foods and they are doing fulfillment orders now.

I read that the novi mall has plenty if you want to wait for hours to get into the store.

If not I might try both the A2 apple store and the novi one tomorrow.

9. macrumors member

After finding out ATT had sold out by 9 in my area. I decided to head to the Apple Store about 4:30. Got there about 5:30 and waited in line till nearly 6:45 . They had run out of 16GB's in black but they had 8GB and 16GB White left. So I left with a 16GB white around 7. You can check the stock on http://www.apple.com/retail/briarwood

10. macrumors 68000

billchase2

Is anyone going to be lining up here for the 3G S⃣ next Friday?

11. macrumors 6502

pee poo pee poo pee poo