bring it on MEEBLE!!

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by chibianh, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. chibianh macrumors 6502a

    chibianh

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2001
    Location:
    Colorado
    #1
    meeble, you are right on our tails and closing fast!! However, team Tiauguinho will fight to the bitter end! We will not go out quietly and once u pass us, we won't trail quietly either ;)

    heh, good job with the points, btw. :)

    -Anh
    -folding for Team 3446 under the Tiauguinho name
     
  2. meeble macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2003
    #2
    Re: bring it on MEEBLE!!

    hehe, "on our tails" ? How many personalities are in there? :)


    thanks, i just hope it makes a difference some day. i've got my own medical reasons to contribute...
     
  3. MrMacMan macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #3
    I dunno, it looks like meeble is gonna pass you...

    Woo, finally some competition!
     
  4. chibianh thread starter macrumors 6502a

    chibianh

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2001
    Location:
    Colorado
    #4
    meeble, may i ask how many machines you're using for folding? rather, how many processors?

    I have roughly 10 computers folding. I don't know how many the other 1 or 2 guys in our group have but I would estimate, total, we have about 15-20 computers. You must have like 5 times as much to put up the numbers you are. heh..

    I'll be out hunting this weekend for more computers to fold on ;)
     
  5. meeble macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2003
    #5
    I'm not sure but i'm thinking around 25 cpus. a good mix between 450Mhz G3s and 2.4 Ghz Xeons.

    i'm still waiting to invade the charter school computer lab. the room is already wired, but the PCs aren't there yet. who knows...

    ;)
     
  6. chibianh thread starter macrumors 6502a

    chibianh

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2001
    Location:
    Colorado
    #6
    only 25 cpus? wow.. but you're outpacing us by so many points! :p
     
  7. Vlade macrumors 6502a

    Vlade

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2003
    Location:
    Meadville, PA
    #7
    How many hours a day are those computers on?

    PS. 500th post!!! My avatar will be up shortly

    :D :D :D
     
  8. stoid macrumors 601

    stoid

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2002
    Location:
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    #8

    And what a 'tar! :rolleyes:

    Are you trying to get flamed?!?

    Personally on a one processor I have almost folded 1000 points. I'm working a 70 popinter right now, a little over half way and that'll take me to 1029. YAY!!
     
  9. Vlade macrumors 6502a

    Vlade

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2003
    Location:
    Meadville, PA
    #9
    Yes. :p
     
  10. meeble macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2003
    #10
    24/7
     
  11. MrMacMan macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #11
    YOU SUCK!





    ;)



    BTW, my 'dedicated' iMac 800 has pumped out '1,611.57' points, ok, its more around 1,300 because of people helping me out... but its still good.
     
  12. Vlade macrumors 6502a

    Vlade

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2003
    Location:
    Meadville, PA
    #12
    Thats what the avatar is meant to do :) :) :) . now that I have an avatar I don't feel like posting as much... but I need to get it on the forum so people can admire it :)
     
  13. MrMacMan macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #13
    yeah, okay.

    It called post more...

    :p

    :watches as Vlades status becomes BANNED:

    ;)
     
  14. Vlade macrumors 6502a

    Vlade

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2003
    Location:
    Meadville, PA
    #14
    Mr. Macman, remember when you told me to post more, back when I had about 300 posts, well I did :p
     
  15. MrMacMan macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #15
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah.

    Congrads.


    Your next Post ranking congrads is when you pass me...

    :p
     
  16. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2002
    Location:
    Gone but not forgotten.
    #16
    I think that he meant for you to post useful information. :D
     
  17. Vlade macrumors 6502a

    Vlade

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2003
    Location:
    Meadville, PA
    #17
    99% was, leaving the other 5 posts (1%) to posts like this :p
     

Share This Page