Broken smilies

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by stoid, Mar 14, 2002.

1. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

My smilies don't work!!! The message icons work just fine, but in the little smilies box on the side of the screen, none of the smilies loaded (broken picture) except for the wink. (Is it mocking me or something??) I'm using IE 5.1. Is anybody else having this problem????

Please help, I miss those little guys!!

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

3. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Looks like the frown is still down.... the rest are showing up nice.

I thought my copy of ie was wacked (quicker to blame m$ then think something is wrong with this site :D)...

I checked when I got to work this morning, since I am only running OS X on my laptop now. I run 9.2.2 here because there are a few items that don't run in X just yet...

Almost there Arn.... did my message last night give you a heads up, or did you already know by then???

Peace

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

u know....I thought I was going crazy when all of my smilies changed from being different colors to just yellow....arn even said it shouldn't be so...

oh well...it's like this on my work & home Macs....I've gotten used to it... :(

5. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

As long as they function, I don't care what color they are... But now it seems that I can't post attachments. I wanted to put up the results from my first testing of the new drive in my TiBook.... :(

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

arn's working on that one....a bug in the software....

I already asked....he he he... ;)

7. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

the frown is working for me...

You might just have to reload again.

...and Alphatech - thanks for the email heads up. I did a minor upgrade on the bulletin board software... which is why there was the glitch.

As for attachements - those are disabled due to a bug in PHP which is a security risk.

Will be fixed shortly...

arn

8. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

sweet...

Top off the night with a call from my local phone company because I have been nagging my ISP about the 1/3 speed I was seeing. I now have up to 1600kbps downstream and 384kbps upstream :D. All for the same amount I was paying (was supposed to have 1500 down and 128 up) before.

I will keep checking for the ability to upload image files, and then I will put the results of the first test of the new drive... I love it already :D...

Speedy Gonzales eat your heart out :D

9. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

congrats Alpha!!

I bet u are damned glad to finally have that straightened out... :p