Broken Sword 1&2

Discussion in 'Games' started by JzzTrump22, Feb 5, 2005.

1. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Were these games any good? There aren't too many reviews of them so i thought i would ask here.

2. DavidLeblond macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

I played through the first one, and through half of the 2nd. They were very good if you like adventure games. Very good stories.

I didn't play them on the Mac, but I don't think that matters.

3. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Haven't played them, but they are actually on my list to play next. I love all of the ScummVM games, but I'm having trouble finding (legal) copies of these games, so I was hoping someone mightpointme in the right direction? I'd like copies of most of the Scumm engine games, actually.

Thanks
    Rob

4. Gee macrumors 65816

I played the first one on the playstation, and thought it was good - nice story, and well thought out.

5. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

Ebay or amazon would be your best bet. But most people get it through torrents because there really hard to find, and it's just easier to download the games from websites illegally.

6. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

I was just wondering what everyone thought of the game because my friend gave me his copy because he was done with it.

7. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

you could try getting it here: http://www.sold-out.co.uk/soldout/products/home1.html