Broken

Discussion in 'Games' started by carpe diem, Oct 2, 2005.

1. carpe diem macrumors 6502

Hi there
    I need to buy/get a broken PSP for reasons i shall not go into, however if any of you have one you are willing to sell to me please PM me if you know where i can get one please post.
    Thank You

2. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

Wrong forum to post in for selling or buying things, belongs in the marketplace. And you cannot post in that forum till you have 100 posts, please follow the rules of the site.

thank-you

3. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Sounds suspect to me...

4. carpe diem thread starter macrumors 6502

no its for school, they make me give it to them at night so i want to give them the broken one.

5. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

...so you can play the non-broken one at night? I think not spending the money on a broken PSP would be a wise move. Is a tiny video game worth that much??

6. carpe diem thread starter macrumors 6502

Well think about 8 player multiplayer games of Midnight Club at night!!! So tempting ;)

7. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

This is pretty off topic, but as long as we aren't following forum rules anyway, I can't help myself:

I just checked past posts carpe diem has made, and I think he wins the MacRumors award for the shortest average post.

8. carpe diem thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry about the short posts I cant touchtype i still do the two finger thing. I am really sorry about this.

9. Maedus macrumors regular

One more post and carpe diem can post in the marketplace. Respond to me for salvation and unparalleled access to MacRumors!