BSG Season Pass...This is Interesting

Discussion in 'iPod' started by JimmyB248, Oct 14, 2006.

1. JimmyB248 macrumors regular

Mar 8, 2006
    Well now this is very interesting. I've been reading about a lot of complaints recently with the lateness of the iTS posting new episodes of shows. Battlestar Galactica is the perfect example, the premiere was last friday, nothing showed until Wednesday, when this:

Showed up on the main iTS store, however when clicked a window popped up saying this link does not exist.

A few hours later the link was replaced with something else. Then a few hours after that the BSG Season 3 Banner appeared at the top of the store, and when clicked took you to the new Season 3 download page, with description and ability to buy Season Pass, however no episodes were listed as being available. Again a few hours passed and the episode finally became available, 5 days after originally airing.

I myself bought the Season Pass, and the second episode aired yesterday, and about an hour ago I checked for purchases, the new episode started downloading, and I have since watched it (great episode by the way). So I then went onto the iTunes Store, and lo and behold! It's not available...

This does make me curious as to whether the episode is added to the Store the next day as promised, however it's the techies at Apple who aren't updating the links to the episodes in time. Any ideas?
  2. ghall macrumors 68040

Jun 27, 2006
    Rhode Island
    Yeah, iTunes isn't very consistant. I bough The Office season pass, and it downloaded at 10:01 last night. Last week though, I don't think it went up until Saturday night.