BT Keyboard in XP (PC)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by bickne11, Apr 2, 2007.

1. bickne11 macrumors newbie

Apr 2, 2007
    I've noticed there is a fair amount of users here who also use both platforms, so hopefully someone can help me out..

I am trying to get my Apple Bluetooth keyboard to work on my XP machine and I'm having a lot of trouble.. I got the might mouse to pair and work fairly easily (once I realized the 0000 pin code), but can't seem to figure this out. I was going to try and get the drivers from boot camp and see if that would work, but every method I've tried to get those drivers has failed miserably, haha.

Does anyone know how to make this work?
  2. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

Nov 16, 2006
    Bay Area
    Mine works without issue. I just pair it with the key that they choose, type it in and hit enter.

However, the first time I tried setting it up it didn't work at all. Who know why, it worked after a restart.

This is not a bootcamp XP install, it was a regular PC.
  3. bickne11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 2, 2007
    I guess I should have elaborated on the specifics of my problems.. the keyboard shows up in my bluetooth places and when I try and connect, the dialog comes up asking me to enter the pin code using the BT keyboard, but my apple keyboard doesn't do anything. I also noticed the caps lock key doesn't light up either, but maybe it's not supposed to until its paired?? And, yes, the green light on the bottom is blinking during all of this, so the keyboard is powered on. I have tried rebooting and get the same problems... :mad: