BTW: Do Not Apply UNO with iTunes 7

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by HermanTheGerman, Sep 12, 2006.

1. HermanTheGerman macrumors member

Well, the title says it all. I had to reinstall the app. I got the error "not enough memory" everytime I started iTunes.

So refrain from comitting the same mistake and keep waiting for an upgrade of UNO.

So long...

2. spicyapple macrumors 68000

spicyapple

Thanks for alerting us. I was about to UNO iTunes.

3. HermanTheGerman thread starter macrumors member

I just wonder why... :rolleyes: Gotta hate those sliders ;)

4. bearbo macrumors 68000

bearbo

5. HermanTheGerman thread starter macrumors member

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I guess it's not a surprise that it doesn't get along with Uno, as it seems to contain some new interface elements. I wonder how much iTunes tells us about Leopard's look and feel changes.

7. shrimpdesign macrumors 6502a

shrimpdesign

I had UNO already installed, and then I installed iTunes 7. It works fine that way.

I bet iTunes 7 has a lot of interface elements that will be in Leopard. For instance, the scroll bar. iTunes has always used the standard scroll bar, but now it's changed. If Leopard is going to look like iTunes 7, I'll love it.

Smooth is the new shiny.

8. andreas.b macrumors newbie

I pray to god that 10.5 won't get those scrollbars. If they want smooth looking bars, the least they can do is use the ones in the "Milk" themes. These ones are horrible... I can't wait for a new version of UNO to come. Just too bad you have to install an application fix Apple's mess, as the Apple experience should be about the "out-of-the-box".

9. witness macrumors 6502

I agree, we shouldn't need UNO, but we do :(