Budget 4.1 now full support for credit cards

Discussion in 'New Mac Application Announcements' started by jimthorn, Jul 24, 2003.

1. macrumors 6502a

jimthorn

I've been using Budget for simple management of my money for almost a year now and it works great for me. The interface is similar to Apple's iApps.

The new version 4.1 now supports credit card and debt management, something I've wanted for quite a while. So you can consider Budget as a "complete solution" for your personal finances if you don't like overly complex apps like Quicken. I highly recommend trying it out.

2. macrumors member

MCPeck

Sounds good,

can this or anything else for Mac import MS Money files? At least something that's not as overdone as Quicken...

Thanks!

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

jimthorn

Budget can import .QIF files, which I believe MS Money can export, as .QIF files are a pretty standard file format for this sort of thing. From there, it's fairly easy to work with the imported data in Budget.

4. macrumors 68030

Snowy_River

How about a link?

[Edit] Very strange... I looked for the link in that first post, and even scanned the cursor over the text in case I couldn't see the link, knowing that the cursor would change, but I swear I found no link. But, sure enough, it's there. So, please disregard my link request...[/Edit]

5. macrumors G4

errrr.....

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

jimthorn

They just released version 4.1.1, adding more capabilities for credit card transactions and a couple of bug fixes. It just keeps getting better, and they're very quick to fix any bugs. Great app.