Bugs Bunny is Saved from WB's Meddling

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Macaddicttt, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

I was so glad to see this after seeing the original design when it came out. It looks like WB is sort of coming to their senses...

Link

2. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

YAY! I was devestated when I saw the original drawings. They had completely wrecked all of those characters. If I was still a kid I woulb be afraid of them!

I'm so happy that they changed them back, and thats cool that it was because of that young kid.

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Dang, those pictures are disturbing :eek:

I'm going to have nightmares for weeks...

GAH! I WILL KILL YOU WB! DO YOU HEAR ME? I SHALL KILL YOU ALL!

Er, uh...that had nothing to do with Bugs Bunny. Really. I *just* finished watching Smallville. The hanger at the end...ARGH. Waited all week to see whether or not Clark would tell Chloe about his superpowers in this episode and RIGHT as he opened his mouth...episode ended.

Must...attack...WB...headquarters...and raze it...

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

whew! that was a close call for bugs and co.
    good work little kid! shows that one person can make a difference

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I was pissed off when I first saw those drawings, glad to see WB wising up a bit. I guess kids can make a difference.

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Kudos to Thomas Adams on his petition drive. I was very sad when I saw what WB was planning to do to Bugs Bunny and his friends. Just goes to show that the media does listen to customers. Things like this just aren't meant to be changed.

7. Mr. Durden macrumors 6502a

Holy crap! Those drawings are disturbing! Where in the world has creativity gone? How did an idea like this even get far enough along the food chain at WB to be a possibility? My guess is that it originated really high up and noone wanted to offer a dissenting opinion. Me thinks a bunch of "yes men" are working at WB. :rolleyes: