1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Bullied Kid Fights Back

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Mar 14, 2011.

1. macrumors 68020

Mac'nCheese

2. macrumors 601

vincenz

Holy crap :eek:

You'd think going into the video that the bigger kid was the bully...

A win for the gentle giant :D

What's the whole story behind it? Why was the bigger kid suspended? If anything, this video should vindicate him.

3. macrumors G5

leekohler

He did exactly what he should have done. Good for him. That little s*** won't try that again anytime soon.

4. macrumors 68020

Mac'nCheese

Probably because he actually did some damage. Broken shin and nose, if I remember correctly. plus, the whole "he could have broken his neck or cracked his head open" thing....

5. macrumors G5

leekohler

Precisely the kind of thing bullies don't seem to care about when they're wailing on their victims. Too damn bad. Like I said, the bully won't do it again.

6. macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

7. macrumors 6502a

SuperCachetes

Physics. It can be a real *****.

8. macrumors G5

leekohler

9. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Serves the little ****er right.

Robert Marcus was a bully in my school. I wasn't bullied but I knew a few kids who were. Robert was picking on some kid in gym one day so I went over and pulled his gym shorts around his ankles and pushed him over. I never saw Millimeter Marcus bully another kid.

10. macrumors 65816

I could give a damn, if you keep kicking a friendly dog and it finally bites you than you have no one to blame but yourself.

11. macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Probably has something to do with the fact that school boards are so afraid of lawsuits that they have zero tolerance policies to protect themselves when they get kids whose parents don't see the need to raise them up any more past the level of feral animals.

12. macrumors 68040

Apple OC

hope the video gets spread all through that little punk's school ... the big kid should have done that as soon as the little twerp hit him first.

13. macrumors G5

I was the big kid when I was in elementary school. I finally had enough and slammed the bully's arm between a steel door and the brick building when coming in from recess and ended up breaking it. I didn't spend one minute in detention or suspension because it was considered self defense.

Ahh, the good old days before this zero tolerance BS.

14. macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Ah, the old days, when the average parent was trusted to know what is best for the child.

But the extreme parent unleashed the Social Architects, and the rest is history.

15. macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

I don't know if it makes any difference, but this kid is 16.

16. macrumors 68020

bobber205

That kid is my hero! :D

17. macrumors 68020

heehee

Free Casey. :mad:

18. awmazz, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014

macrumors 65816

19. macrumors 68020

Liquorpuki

Ahahhahahhah :D

20. macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

I hate when people tell kids "use your words, just ignore him/her". It doesn't frickin work! Never has, never will. The only way to stop a bully is with your fist. Kind of like radicals muslims, you can use your words until you're blue in the face, but it won't work. When i was bullied as a kid, my parents encouraged me to punch the little ******* in the face. Guess what? Worked like a charm, thanks mom! My children will be encouraged to do the same. It was funny too, right after i got home from school that day my mom looked out the window and the bully's parents were marching toward my house with a pissed off look on their faces. My parents tore them a new one and told them to learn how to raise kids, good times.

21. awmazz, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014

macrumors 65816

22. macrumors 68030

Iscariot

I had my nose broken so bad in school by a bully that a cavity under my eye filled with blood, and then later, infection. After years of torment when I finally hit back — something that I am in no way proud of — it wasn't an act of retribution or heroism, it was an act of helplessness. It's the realization that nobody is going to help you. It didn't make me tougher, I didn't teach anybody a lesson, and I hope that I never feel like I have to raise my fists at somebody again. I feel a deep sorrow for both the bullied and the bully.

23. macrumors G4

Eraserhead

In Northern Ireland we only got peace after we stopped refusing to talk to the other side.

24. macrumors 68040

Moyank24

I just don't understand how the bully didn't get suspended. He clearly was the aggressor and punched the kid first.

Apparently the school didn't care about how the incident started, just how it ended.

The kid got what he deserved, and I have no doubt he's going to think real hard about messing with someone again. Sometimes an eye for an eye does wonders.

25. macrumors 601

63dot

Excellent point.

Fighting violence with violence could escalate on a large scale until nobody even remembers what the whole thing is about.