Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darbsrewop

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2006
What do you guys use for burning Audio? I've used itunes but it doesn't show when I've use up all the space?

Thanks!

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
What kind of Audio? Mp3 data discs? Or CD's capable of being played in your car or stereo?
I iTunes for Audio CD's but for data stuff I still use iTunes , or the Finder, or Toast.

What do you mean it doesn't show up when you've used up all the space.

spinne1

macrumors 6502a
darbsrewop said:
What do you guys use for burning Audio? I've used itunes but it doesn't show when I've use up all the space?

Thanks!

Just use iTunes:

1. Make a playlist

2. Add songs you want to burn to playlist

3. Stop adding songs when the total time of the songs is 71:59 or less (do not exceed this time). You can tell the total time at the bottom of iTunes when you have your playlist selected.

4. Change their order to how you want

5. Burn your CD (set it to generally 4x or 8x even with a modern fast burner (or unless you have personally confirmed you can burn faster on your computer--I have created way too many coasters trying to burn too fast (don't have it set to "burn at fastest possible"))

PS Only use CD-Rs, not CD-rws.

darbsrewop

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2006
Can you burn CD TEXT in itunes? To where the CD has the name of the song display on certain CD players?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.