Bush and Cheney go after the Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by leekohler, Mar 25, 2006.

1. leekohler macrumors G5

Dec 22, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
  2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    Funny article!

Neither are they!

Yes, the difference is very clear, Georgie boy. Thanks for pointing that out.

Haha, he was serious. Is this a hint that we should be watching him on American Idol in the near future?

I can't even go on with the rest. The American MR members should just tell us when the next election, and Bushie's term, is finally over.
  3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Feb 14, 2004
    I'm glad the Democrats responded quickly and with clear reasoning. Between this and Bush's latest round of pro-war speeches, it looks like they're going on a very obvious propaganda tour in preparation for the fall congressional election (and also setting the stage for the 2008 presidential campaign. They are tired of reacting to negative press and are going on the offensive.

However, if this were poker, they would be deep in the hole, holding a garbage hand at a table where virtually everybody realizes that they're bluffing. This propaganda is the same ol' same ol', and only the dumbest of us are still going for it.
  4. latergator116 macrumors 68000

Sep 30, 2003
    Providence, RI
    What even makes me more sick is the idiots who keep on beleiving the stuff they say.
  5. iPhil macrumors 68040

Gotta love those GOP guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that part is sooo true still after 3 yrs in iraq/6yrs of b!tching with NK/5yrs of chasing UBL/8 months after Katrina :(

where's the exit plan/victory plan Georgie :mad: :mad:
  6. atszyman macrumors 68020

Sep 16, 2003
    The Dallas 'burbs
    Bold Italics are mine

Personally I'd rather pay a bit more for freedom than have to put up with the moral police that seem to be trying to take over now.
  7. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    Besides the fact that all that money is going back into the pockets of people who need it least while being taken from people who need it most via programs that they desperately need that are cut. And that the deficit is wildly out of control, so we actually just taking money out of our children's (and children's children, and children's children's children) pockets. This isn't working with 2/3s of the population, and repeating the same things that already aren't working ad nauseum isn't going to help any. People see it for themselves and they aren't happy.

Most of us are sick of meaningless words, and even sicker of the actions (or lack thereof) that make things worse.
  8. mactastic macrumors 68040

Apr 24, 2003
    Smells like the attacks of a desperate GOP... while this used to work for them, the more they do it lately, the more independents they lose. And theliberalmedia is calling them on it more and more. Of course, that's just proof of how liberal the media is to the poor oppressed Conservative Minority who just happen to control all three branches of government...