bush fails anatomy (possibly humorous)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Sep 12, 2004.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Caption contest:

"Oh, I thought he said 'place your hands over your heartburn!'"

2. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

"A little higher Beavis!" :p :D

really though, it's just...... sad.

3. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Actually it may show his true feelings toward the country, and lack of respect.

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I hope Karl can find me a bathroom soon. I knew I shouldn't have gone to Arby's before this...

5. takao macrumors 68040

takao

hehe amusing how everybody on the picture is close and the only person far off is the president...perhaps his arm was hurting because he has to do this all the time ? ;)

6. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

He's trying to find his balls.

Also of note is the dude checking out his ass.

7. winwintoo macrumors 6502

.............i ..............m..u..s..t.......n..o..t......p..o..s..t.............

m

8. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

9. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It's obvious the guy has a Napoleon complex, yet is too stupid to know his hand goes inside his jacket.

10. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

He's in for a long search.

Perhaps the indigestion thought is correct and yon intern is simply observing a spreading stain? Perhaps the look stems from an extended Flatulent outburst from the CIC?

11. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Or maybe he is trying to find he compassionate heart from the 2000 campaign....

12. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

If I guage his hand position correctly he's about over his large intestine... which would have truly telling implications.

" Man, I'm compassionated ... Maybe Laura has some Metamucil. Then I could get back to being the regular guy that America loves. Didn't Dick tell me something about blow and compassionation? Huh... Nevermind."

13. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

Please note: that picture represents one split-second of time, it does not represent what happened during the entire time.

How do you know he kept his hand there? How do you know everyone didn't just stand up, and he was in the process of smoothing out his jacket, as many men do when they stand up?

You don't.

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

15. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

If you continue to take an obvious attempt at brevity so seriously I'll have to call in the clowns and have Winky in here for a public Wedgying. :rolleyes:

16. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

17. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

you're right.

this is also the split-second of time that he wasn't sticking his tongue out at the flag.

18. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

It means he'd be attacked by the unofficial Macrumors FlameWar mascot (Winky, a crazed poop slinging sapien with a taste for spicy food and deadly aim) and then pied to death by a squad of my crack Anti Zealot Campaign clowns. In extreme cases I have an interrogation team of drop-dead-gorgeous mimes trained to tickle a subject into reasonable discourse.

As a last resort I can go after a member in person with my devistating Creamehameha energy-blast/whip cream attack.

Before the push to "civilize" the forums we had a group of dedicated oldschoolers that would go after Trolls with cutting and often ridiculously humerous running-narrative posts involving the AZC Pie Arena, Pie Slinging, etc.

19. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I've got tears in my eyes over here. Thanks for all the pies. :p

20. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Neither do you at this point, otherwise you would have linked to other images I think.

It would be nice to the actual video from the event.

I am hearing the rumblings of the left-wing media coming, yet:

In reality the image was probably taken by a press photographer using a digital SLR capable of 5 to 8 frames per a second. Under the current work for hire rules that many PJ's work under, images prior and subsequent to the one "published" are owned by the company that hired the photographer*.

Images are submitted to the editor for their choice of image to use. For us to judge properly, we need to see all images caught during this time period. This may have been the best of the bunch. In others the other participants may have looked distracted.

* This "rule" change came about because of the PJ that took an image that was widely used of Clinton shortly after his scandal broke. The image I am speaking of is of Bill walking with Hillary (who was leaning into him) and Chealse off to the side of both, on their return the White House.

At the time the editor made their pick of the images they wanted. The rest remained property of the photographer. In this case he had images that were taken split seconds before and after, that were hard to tell apart from the one that was published. He was able to do his own sales off of these extra images.

21. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Geez... if you find That one funny I'll have to Link to the actual threads this all went on in.... :p ;) :rolleyes: :D

22. PickledSquirrel macrumors regular

PickledSquirrel

23. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Funny? Hell no, I was just munching on a raw onion and horseradish sandwich for lunch. Try washing that down with a swig of Jim Beam and see what happens.

24. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief