Bush Said to Be Frustrated by Level of Public Support in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Aug 16, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

nyt

uh-oh... someone let slip through some evidence that doesn't fit The Preconceived Notion of Reality. someone's about to be outed as gay.

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

World War II was won is less time for christs sake, we have a administration of spin that has costs this country thousands of lives and billions of dollars for nothing. We need a a new congress to throw him and his team of draft dodgers out. I can only think of one word. ...hole! Iraq has been the biggest mistake by the U.S. since Vietnam, you know that war that Bush,Cheney,Hastert,Libbey,Rove,Frist,Delay,...managed to defer.

3. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Bush can't understand why it might possibly be bad for an Iraqi politician to express undying love for the United States publicly?

And he also doesn't understand why people who've been brought under the boot of the American military don't fall down and worship us?

4. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I wonder whatever happened to the guy who did 911? I also wonder why the president disbanded the agency who was suppose to be looking for this same person? Meanwhile North Korea & Iran are making Nukes and most of our Allies now hate us.

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Um, GW... stop sucking, and people will stop hating you and your failed policies. Thanks.

- Sincerely, ~70% of Americans, pretty much all Iraqis, and pretty much everyone in the rest of the world.

6. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Has Bush noticed that as Iraq descends into a de facto civil war, it's unlikely they'll obey his wishes that they stop killing each other and get with the program?

It's just unreal. Despite the opinions of military experts, Bush had the idea that the people of Iraq would do *this* if he told them to, and now they're not doing it, and he's wondering why.

Just amazing.