Bush vs. Kerry Debate #1 available free on iTMS

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MacBytes, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Trowaman macrumors 6502a

Nov 3, 2003
    CD: TX-14
    YAY! 1 debate down, 3 to go (including V.P.) btw I hope everyone registered to vote. I believe cut off was today.
  2. Sayhey macrumors 68000

May 22, 2003
    San Francisco
    Texas was today, but it varies from state-to-state. Here is a link to a list of state deadlines to register provided by Michael Moore's website.
  3. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Aug 19, 2004
    I keep trying to download it but I'm getting "Unknown Error 5555." :confused:

Anyone else getting that, or is it just me?
  4. pivo6 macrumors 68000

Dec 2, 2002
    I just noticed this today. Downloaded with no problems.
  5. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    I hope everyone listens to this. Even if you watched it, or caught the coverage later. Please don't ruin this thread with the rhetoric (from either side), but whichever way you are voting, please be informed when you do.

And I hope you do because, believe it or not, every vote does count.
  6. jbembe macrumors 6502a

Jun 2, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    This is great. Several people I have talked to have said that they wanted to review the debate after having heard it once through and then listened to all the comments it gets hard to remember all that was said. Now I can just burn them the disk or refer them to the iTMS. What a great reference!!
  7. nagromme macrumors G5

May 2, 2002
    Audio glitches?

When I play it there are odd extended pauses during which something seems to be locked up, or trying to process.

At other times, fragments of words or sentences get through but no complete thoughts. And then sometimes there's a kind of skipping, with a phrase repeating over and over that has nothing to do with the question.

Does anyone else hear these glitches? They all seem to happen during just ONE of the candidates' time. Did someone damage the track on purpose??? :mad:

Edit: I just saw the video version and all is clear. Disregard.