Bush's speech in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by solvs, Mar 21, 2006.

1. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/20/bush.transcript.ap/

So during the question and answer parts, he skirted the Apocalypse question, claimed he never linked 9/11 to Saddam, and asked an area that is filled with the poor and unemployed if anybody actually works around here. Plus all that other stuff he's already said a whole bunch of times that people aren't falling for anymore, but he just keeps saying. I counted the word "freedom" 13 times during the speech itself.

Seriously, how on Earth do people still defend this man and his administration?

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

He did spin the Saddam/911 thing. We were bombarded by him and his draft dodgin gang he surrounded himself with Saddam = 911 and now he says this? These guys are Liars. Pisses me off even more that we found out they had a inside CIA agent who told them there wasnt WMDS and yet they continued the lie. Vote out all the dirty bastards and lets impeach this president for ignoring law, taking us to war and for sacrificing thousands of lives and billions of dollars for nothing.

3. solvs thread starter macrumors 603

solvs

Surprised no one else has said anything. Guess since it's the same old speech, there's not much more to say.

4. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

They must register the same lack of discernible activity on an EEG that Bushie does. Or, as the techs may say, "Another one dead from the neck up."

5. seabass069 macrumors regular

It's all a bunch of hollow lies. We need a President who is going to take charge of this country, not someone else's country. I officially announce my candidency for President. I am an Independent and will serve the people, not my own personal and financial agendas. I will see you all at the polls in 2008!!