1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Business Cards Needed

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by VanMac, Mar 19, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502a

VanMac

Hello.

I need to get some business cards for a non-profit I'm doing on the side.

I still need to do the graphics work, and will likely need some input there, but just curious who would be good to use for printing.

Are any of the on-line services any good? I dont need super high-end, but would like decent quality, as we dont plan to hand out a lot.

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,

2. Guest

shecky

while not as good as offset, we have had good luck getting stuff done for clients on the cheap with psprint.com

3. macrumors demi-god

SwiftLives

psprint has some great prices. If you're in more of a hurry, I'd recommend 48hourprint.com, although they are a bit more pricey. I think both places offer 14pt glossy and 13pt matte stock.

4. macrumors 6502a

VanMac

Thanks for the couple of suggestions.

I guess I should add that I live in Canada (Toronto area). I did a quick look at psprint, and they are going to charge $20 to ship 200 cards. Still do-able, but a little on the high side....

5. macrumors 65816

snickelfritz

4over.com has good prices and excellent quality.
    They also have a couple of nice features, such as a custom printer driver for creating trouble-free press-ready PDF files from any program, and RSS feeds for current jobs in progress.

BTW, I have yet to receive a printed document from this service that does not perfectly match the display on my iMac.

6. macrumors 6502a

mperkins37

I use gangruns.com, & 4over.com, both have excellent quality, 4over does limited runs.

7. macrumors member

JE-Illustration

8. macrumors 6502

I use Overnight Prints.com. Great quality and they always have deals going on. Before you order, check out retailmenot.com for some coupon codes!!!

9. macrumors regular

nfocus design

I second OvernightPrints. I get many compliments on my cards. $75 or more will get you free shipping, but it only applies to continental U.S.

10. macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

Go with something different than regular styled cards.

http://moo.com/

11. macrumors regular

JasonDawg18

12. macrumors 604

Melrose

Third. I have all my printing done by them; They have a quality print job, offer discounts and coupons on a regular basis, and the turnaround is pdq.

13. macrumors regular

JasonDawg18

Oh, and here's a 10% off coupon - mb10

Hope it helps... :)

14. macrumors newbie

ninja quality cards!

I know that they are not cheap, but you have to check out...

http://www.metalcards.com/metalcards/index.html

I've seen a few and they are amazing!

Who doesn't want a business card that doubles as a throwing knife!