Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iQuit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2005
Los Angeles
My dad owns his own business and had been wanting to do his proposals on his computer. I have a few questions.

1.He has a PC and needs a program to make proposals (or possibly scan his existing one) and just fill in the blanks and print it out or fax it, is there something for this?

2.He will be getting a Mac Mini soon, is there a Mac program that can do this as well?

3.What is the easiest solution?

Thanks for any help.

(EDIT)20 replies and no replies??

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
iQuit said:
My dad owns his own business and had been wanting to do his proposals on his computer. I have a few questions.

1.He has a PC and needs a program to make proposals (or possibly scan his existing one) and just fill in the blanks and print it out or fax it, is there something for this?

2.He will be getting a Mac Mini soon, is there a Mac program that can do this as well?

3.What is the easiest solution?

Thanks for any help.

(EDIT)20 replies and no replies??
Most proposals are created by the writer in Microsoft Word. If someone requires a form-based proposal, it is likely to be a form in Word or Excel. Needless to say, both apps exist on the Mac and work just fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.