Butt Crack Issues

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mr. Anderson, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Everyone knows the stereotype, large fat plumber, rooting around under a sink, jeans revealing way too much.

Well, I had an eye opener today at Trader Joes (super market) that takes the stereotype and throws it out the window - and its still not even remotely attractive.

I was in the beer and wine section, looking over the selection and this quite attractive, 20 something gal in jeans with no belt, wearing them low on her hips bends down to grab a 12 pack in a box. She crouches down and HELLO, there it is.

Now if I had seen the girl naked I'd probably not feel the same way, but just seeing it like that really turned my stomach.

Not only that, a bit later in the car, trying to rid myself of the image (I couldn't) I realized that since I managed to see anything at all (knowing something of women's underware - I'm married, so don't go there) means that she probably wasn't wearing any at all. Oddly enough, this didn't make matters any better.

Weirdness....

D

2. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

That has to be the number 2 sign of aging after grey hair. ;) :p

(and that only applies if she is cute. ;))

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Start off like that, then saying you were not turned on by a chick with low rise jeans showing the butt crack...

I think it's time for your wife to start worrying.

[I think I'll stop there. [​IMG] ]

4. jrv3034 macrumors 6502a

That's pretty scary there. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where they're talking about "good naked" vs "bad naked". There are some things you just don't want to see a person do if they're naked (or in this case showing crack) even if that person is very attractive.

Still, be glad it wasn't a 52 year old overweight plumber... ;)

5. tpjunkie macrumors 65816

tpjunkie

that is strange. :confused: I think I'd be scared, right about now.

6. evil macrumors 6502

id have to agree

7. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

It might be a matter of personal preference....even if I was 20 it wouldn't turn me on.....it just seemed a bit unnecessary. I prefer seeing cleavage in the front ;)

D

8. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i can't really speak to this, but if it were a guy in the same position... i think i'd be like "get up, pick your jeans out of your asscrack, and move along". It's pretty gross. Now on a really fine guy, low-slung jeans that show just a tiny bit of ass curve are totally hot... but let's leave the crack out of this.

paul

9. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Call me a freak but I don't think I would mind a woman showing a bit of crack. Admittedly though the almost hidden is more enticing then the al out there. If it really bugs you then just do what I do when the image is grotesteque. Visualize pitching coins.

10. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

If she is attractive... it depends.

I'd only have a problem if she has more hair on he ass than I do.

Of course the image immediately deteriorates with a hairy back and a tight tank.

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That I have seen more than enough. Just a matter of not being properly dressed.

12. agreenster macrumors 68000

agreenster

I have to agree with Paul and Mr. A. I've had a similar experience before (suprisingly, at the grocery) and it wasnt all that good.

Tiny bit of ass curve is very very very hot. -Ass crack, not so hot. I dont know why it is, but seeing a chicks ass full on is nice, but seeing the top of her crack out of some jeans just isnt quite the same. My favorite look is those new boy-cut undies. Yikes. I know they've been around a while, but damn, me likes.

And I'm 24, so no worries Duke-my-man. Oh, and she could have been wearing super low rise undies.

13. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I realize that, but they'd have to have been super, super low rise....there was about 3" of crack :confused: ;)

D

14. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

are you kidding? come out to GW, not that far of a drive for you, and sit in the back of a classroom... the things that girls are FORGETTING to wear these days are ridiculous... i like it when some things are left to the imagination...

15. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I'm with u there man. There's nothing much attractive about someone's buttcrack showing like that...hot or not. :eek: ;)

16. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

the crack is only ugly if they are wearing no underwear. if they are wearing a nice thong or a string, its not so ugly.

17. iGav macrumors G3

you see alot worse on the Tube every morning and evening I can tell you... :eek: :p :p

18. Savage Henry macrumors 65816

Savage Henry

in a one horse, two house, three pub town.
    Dang! 3 inches!!? I'd think I'd notice the draught! Which makes me wonder whether it was a deliberate ploy to awaken your desire!

Bleurrgh!!....

19. Torajima macrumors regular

Haven't you heard? Butt crack is the new cleavage! And as a tush fan, I don't mind one bit...

:D

20. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

heh, either or...it's all good :cool:

21. iGav macrumors G3

could be worse... could be the front bum... :eek: :eek: :p :p

22. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

If Al Bundy went to a strip club he'd be paying money to see this show, overjoyed at seeing free in the grocery store, and blinded by the fat woman doing it in the shoe store.

23. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

the problem with low rise jeans is that they make relatively thin people look fat....it's the cut and only the very slim can pull it off

anyone else looks rather sloppy in them and it tends to show butt crack which adds to the overweight look of a person...if fashion models were fatter overall, then i don't think people would look fat in low rise jeans

it's unfair when one sees a very tall and thin model look proportionate in those types of jeans and have the average shorter and fatter girl try and pull it off...it just makes them look shorter and fatter

i wish low rise jeans can be redesigned with a better cut and not look like people are squeezing into them while they want to fall off the body and more importantly, have society accept larger body types as attractive

i think the context of seeing a butt crack while shopping for food is just bad timing...for most of us, food and butt cracks do not go together in the same moment...i don't really mind the idea of a nudist camp but the one place i wouldn't like to hang out in a nudist camp would be the cafeteria...i think i would lose my appetite

prehistoric man probably had no issue with butt cracks and sitting around the fire eating dinner...it was probably all just the way things worked and there was no stigma to anything...food goes into the mouth, discarded food goes out the butt...no big deal, just an efficient way to run things ;)

24. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

This girl wasn't fat at all. She was nice a slim without being too skinny and pulled off the hip huggers nicely. It was just the squatting down and the pants not having anywhere to go but down that caused the issue. I think that's what got me the most...you're so used to seeing it in much fatter people....

D

25. sonofslim macrumors 6502a

sonofslim

i also know the pain of an unwanted look down the mineshaft, only it was on a woman who was bending down to pick up her young toddler. it was also in the supermarket, coincidentally enough.

the incongruence of ladycrack + mom almost blew my fragile mind. you know that feeling when all of your synapses fire in different directions and every lobe of your brain reports a different emotion? yeah, that's the one.