Okay...so I need all your honest opinions. I definitely buying an iPod. But sooner or later? Should I buy a 3rd Gen. now and enjoy it sooner, and risk having the 4th Generation come out in a few months and make my iPod both less desirable, (due to not having the new features), and less valuable if I wanted to re-sell it. Or! Wait for the 4th Generations, but risk exactly that, having to wait and wait and wait. Does anyone know if they will for sure be available this September? Thanks!