Buy a DS Lite @ Best Buy, and get Brain Age for FREE!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by AJ Muni, Jun 11, 2006.

1. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

I found THIS coupon, that if you buy a DS lite at bestbuy, you get brain age for free. Its good from 6/11-6/18 while supplies last... ENJOY

2. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Dang it. You are making me so tempted to get one of these. Maybe I can ask for it as an early birthday gift? :p Thanks for posting that.

3. AJ Muni thread starter macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

HAHA sorry..:p .. Imma tell you it is a nice system. I'm not what you call a "hard" or "true" gamer, but I do enjoy playing games. I like games I can turn on, have fun for 20-30 minutes and turn it off. I think the DS provides that with their titles. Like I dont commit myself to beating everygame as soon as possible, I just take it with stride. And the main reason i got rid of my psp is just that it just didnt have that "fun" factor. The DS does have that fun factor.

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

I wonder if we can get the mods to alter your title... Circuit City is also offering this deal: Linky

5. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

arg!! now its bewteen trade in my old DS for a lite at gamestop or bestbuy and get Brain Age free.. curse you!!;)

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Too late...i got my DS lite from Gamestop with Brain Age and the lite pack for 192.00:)

Bless

7. CubeHacker macrumors 65816

CubeHacker

Jeez, I feel like an idiot for buying from EB now. I wonder if EB would pricematch this offer?

8. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Dang, I just bought my DS Lite, along with Super Mario and Brain Age from Bestbuy a few hours ago. Oh well, it was only $20 for the game, not as bad as buying a 360 game for $60.

9. technocoy macrumors 6502a

technocoy

the lady at best buy

actually told me about the promotion as i was picking mine up today... she handed me a flyer with it on there for tem to scan at the front.

brain age is pretty cool.

I LOVE the lite. It's brightness and colors have made games so much more payable now than before... metroid pinball, metroid hunters, nanostray (especially), and animal crossing all seem like new games now... I can actually see everything on the screen!

Much sleeker and goes nicely in my pocket now.

LOVE it.

10. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Perfect timing as I'm off to New York tomorrow I can make use of the offer....

SHadoW:D

11. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

^Good luck finding one...i went to like 4 shops that were sold out...even the little pops shop on the side of the streets didn't have any.

Bless

12. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Thanks for the warning, Hopefully if I look hard enough I will find one somewhere in New York or Connecticut......If not I will be very disappointed as I am dying to get my hands on one of these babies!!

SHAdoW;)

13. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

Brain Age doesn't seem that great but a free game is a free game. Hopefully I can get rid of my PSP soon.