Buy a New 5.5 or wait

Discussion in 'iPod' started by joshwest, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. joshwest macrumors 65816

    joshwest

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2005
    #1
    hey guys was going to pick up a 80 gig black but i was really curious should i wait for this speculated full screen video ipod?
     
  2. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    Location:
    Nottingham, UK
    #2
    ppl have been asking a similar question for the past year :D

    depends what your needs are - music or video?
     
  3. macg4 macrumors 6502a

    macg4

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2003
    Location:
    Des Moines,Iowa
    #3
    its a tough one to call. i would wait if u dont really need one right now
     
  4. joshwest thread starter macrumors 65816

    joshwest

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2005
    #4
    I have a 4 giger first gen Nano that could tide me over but i like having everything everywhere go, i use it more for music than video, but im quite the mac-addict and like having the latest and greatest
     
  5. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    Location:
    Nottingham, UK
    #5
    then you will have to have BOTH :D

    looks like the decision is made.. hehe
     
  6. joshwest thread starter macrumors 65816

    joshwest

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2005
    #6
    Alrighted dropped the coin, Ordered through Amazon and saved about 25$ because they dont charge sales tax
     
  7. chepistolas macrumors member

    chepistolas

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Location:
    Chicago
    #7
    O man

    I TOTALLY forgot to do that this time, dam . . . . . I just bought mine at the Chicago store a couple of hours ago. Good call on that, I could have used those $25, dam . . .
     

Share This Page