Here's my issue -- I just got my MacBook Pro back from AppleCare, and unfortunately it ended up needing a hard drive replacement. I had all my documents backed up, but obviously need to install software. Up until now, I've been using Photoshop Elements (2.0! ), but I figure it's about time to upgrade to the real thing... especially considering that I seem to have lost my Photoshop Elements disc. I'd buy CS2 right now, but my concern is that I'll have to pay $600 or so to upgrade when CS3 comes out in a couple months. My understanding is CS3 will be out "Spring 2007" -- anytime between March and June; is this correct? What sort of pricing does Adobe typically have for an upgrade like this -- for instance, what did it cost to upgrade from CS to CS2? One last question for Photoshop veterans -- When CS3 does come out, would it be smart to wait it out anyway, to avoid the sort of "first gen" bugs and such? I would assume not... as Photoshop has been around a long time, but I could be wrong here. Thanks for any advice! ... and I see they added an Apple smiley!