I have an old G4Tibook (400Mhz) and am thinking of upgrading soon. I was wondering about anyone's thoughts are on buying a G4Albook and iPod now (cram and jam rebate) or waiting for a new Powerbook that might come sometime soon. I am not a "poweruser" but do use MS Office, Photoshop, edit movies and burn DVD's. I would love to have an iPod and don't know if a new PB is really on the horizon soon. If it is just an incremental speed bump, I don't think it would matter much to me, because anything will be a bump up compared to what I use now. So I have until this rebate offer expires before I decide. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help and info.