Let me give you an example of my dilemma: I have a dual G5 at home that is MORE an adequate for my needs.. I have an iBook G3 900mhz that I use to work at the coffee shop I frequent. I am going to buy a new one soon -- as the G3 just isn't fast enough. I only use the Laptop for Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and misc internet apps. I am trying to justify buying the G4 NOW instead of waiting. My thoughts are: I don't really use it for much, and If i have anything I need power for, I use my G5. I could suffer on the G3 for a couple months or I could buy the iBook G4 NOW and actually have a nice laptop. Unable to resist Instant Pleasure, Does anyone think I would REALLY regret not waiting? Will it be THAT much better? I have heard good things about the MacBook, but nothing so much that made me say "i want one NOW." Apple would also not make the iBook (intel) better than the MacBook... So I'm thinking the iBook G4 and the iBook Duo wont be far apart ("far apart" kind of like the iBook G3 i have and my G5) So my thoughts are Yes, it will be better than the iBook G4... but not so much better that I will cry (besides, I can always sell it for near purchase price and buy an intel one) Someone help me rationalize my iBook G4 Purchase!!!!