iPad mini Buy iPad mini now or wait?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Feb 16, 2013.

  1. Liquinn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #1
    Hi, should I buy the iPad mini now or wait? Thanks.
     
  2. Mac'nCheese
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68030

    Mac'nCheese

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    #2
    Wait. But just a week or so. Then buy two. Trust me.
     
  3. syd430
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    #3
    Yes.
     
  4. Stewart21
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Location:
    South Yorkshire
    #4
    When will you find the time to use it with all those other Apple devices?
     
  5. Liquinn
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #5
    I will find the time to use it. Eh? I don't own much. :(
     
  6. skaertus
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68030

    skaertus

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2009
    Location:
    Brazil
    #6
    Do you need it? Do you want it? Do you need/want it now? Would you be upset if Apple released an iPad mini with a retina display just after a few weeks after you bought yours?
     
  7. mpayne2k
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

    mpayne2k

    Joined:
    May 12, 2010
    #7
    You have an iPad 1 and 4...why the need for a Mini?
     
  8. saving107
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 603

    saving107

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Location:
    San Jose, Ca
    #8

    Why are people incapable of making informed decisions on their own, this question gets asked every other day. If you need it, buy it, if you don't they don't buy it, simple logic.
     
  9. Alx9876
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

    Alx9876

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Location:
    NorCal
    #9
    I would buy now. You won't regret it.

    If this were a MacBook air then wait.
     
  10. Liquinn
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #10
    I also own an Apple Battery Charger too. :)

    I'll wait for the iPad mini 2. Thanks.
     
  11. AbyssImpact
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    #11
    buy now. when the retina is announced, sell it, and then wait for it to come out. this isn't rocket science.
     
  12. AppleRobert
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 601

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2012
    #12
    Sell the ipad 1, buy the Mini. I wouldn't even want the Ipad 1 anymore to begin with if I owned an ipad 4 as well.
     
  13. DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

    DesertEagle

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2012
    Location:
    /home @ 127.0.0.1
    #13
    If you want it now, need it now and can afford it now, then why not buy it now?
     

Share This Page