Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Marra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2005
Where can i buy i iTrip in Montreal? Will be in Montreal for 10 days so pleas give me a adress where i can buy it Montreal :confused:

Best Martin / Sweden!

ehayut

Suspended
Jun 29, 2005
Marra said:
Where can i buy i iTrip in Montreal? Will be in Montreal for 10 days so pleas give me a adress where i can buy it Montreal :confused:

Best Martin / Sweden!

Errr, Montreal's a big place :p

If you're downtown, they have them in stock at both the downtown Futureshop locations (Pepsi Forum, or corner Union/Ste Catherine).

You can also pick it up either at The Source in the Eaton Centre, or in Alexis Nihon Plaza (just across from the Pepsi Forum).

If you're not going to be downtown, just find a "The Source" or a Futureshop, and I'm sure you won't have any problems finding an itrip :)

Marra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2005
What is Pepsi Forum?? Store?

What store will be the nerest the hilton hotell that i live on: 900 de La Gauchetiere W.

Thanks / M

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
ehayut said:
If you're downtown, they have them in stock at both the downtown Futureshop locations (Pepsi Forum, or corner Union/Ste Catherine).

See attached map, not far at all

Marra said:
What store will be the nerest the hilton hotell that i live on: 900 de La Gauchetiere W.

Thanks / M
The Pepsi forum, was a great hockey shrine, now it's just a mallish thing
You're hotel = Google Marker
Store = Blue circle

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 185

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
Marra said:
What is Pepsi Forum?? Store?

Thanks / M
You're lucky, having people seek out and find directions for you to buy an iTrip...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.