Buy my tooth... good for witches brew.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ozlow, Feb 7, 2005.

1. ozlow macrumors member

2. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Becareful! Your selling your DNA there. You could be replicated and replaced by a cyborg! Or put it under your pillow and see what ya get!

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That is quite a rare item to auction off. An innovative way to sell just an ordinary human wisdom tooth. If you are successful, think that I will go searching for mine.

4. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Will be interesting to see how high the bidding goes. Too bad I have all the teeth I need for a witches brew. :rolleyes:

5. rueyeet macrumors 65816

rueyeet

Most witches' brews involving such things--teeth, hair or fingernail clippings--don't just need a random bit o' human. Usually that sort of thing is used in either a love spell, or in a spell meant to harm, but the target of the spell would be the donor of the tooth/fingernail/lock of hair. So someone wouldn't want this for witches' brews, unless they were doing something to affect YOU.

Not to say that it wouldn't be a hoot to fleece money from the credulous, but I'm just questioning that there's really a market for this in your target demographic. :p

6. fistful macrumors 6502a

fistful

I'll just stick to grave robbing for acquiring human teeth, thanks.

7. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

You cannot sell human remains or humans on eBay. They're gonna kill it eventually.

8. ozlow thread starter macrumors member

It's not a human...You can sell a shark tooth? So, why not one of mine?

9. dsharits macrumors 68000

dsharits

This should be fine. They're referring to things like the item that was posted just after 9-11- a human finger with a ring on it, supposedly found at Ground Zero. :eek:

Daniel

10. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

OH MY

What is this world coming to. This is definitly one of the most interesting auctions I've ever come across. :eek: