Been looking at the Apple TV for some time now as a solution to our nearly 3 year constantly wanting to flip between discs on the DVD player (and his occasional impatience at having to wait for the thing to spin up!). So I have two questions really. 1. Is the Apple TV likely to be revamped any time soon, so therefore, should I wait a while longer? (I can wait as no urgency) 2. If I bought one now, or say a future update, what is the theoretical/practical limit on upgrading the hard drive size myself? Not particularly interested in streaming content at the moment as we don't watch much TV away from the living room, so purely a media centre application is what I need. Dread to think how long it'd take me to encode his discs, but that's what I've got a powerful PC for as I don't want to thrash my MacBook Pro doing that!