Buy now, or wait for possible updates?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by the2ndman, Feb 6, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey, I know that the buyers guide says that the laptop has been recently updated, but i was just wondering when the next major show is where apple is likely to unveil new/updated products. For some reason i have feb, 8th stuck in my head, but i cant find anything about it anywhere.
    I really want to buy one, but id hate it if there was an update around the corner - even if it was just a backlight keyboard(which I would love).
    Any advice would help,
    Thanks

2. macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

You won't see an update the the Macbook Air specifically until fall. MBP's, thats a different story.

3. macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Yes, I'd also like to mention: don't create a thread asking when - search for threads, there's literarily over 100 threads about the same question.

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

THanks for the replies, but when is the next big apple event>? I know it will be somewhere in the forums, but im currently on my phone and it has some issues searching. THanks

5. macrumors regular

No such date has been announced. Even if there is an event this winter/spring, it won't be updates to MBA.