Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

It's the middle of summer and we're in between holidays, so deals this week are not super impressive, unless you're looking for an older MacBook Air or Retina MacBook Pro. There are some acceptable discounts on the iPad Air 2, but not as good as we've seen in the past, and there are also a few models of the iMac available at reasonable prices.

This week, we've teamed up with GameAgent to offer MacRumors readers a complete BioShock Infinite bundle at a 75 percent discount, dropping the price to $10. We've also rounded up deals on quite a few Apple accessories, including iTunes gift cards and a discount on AppleCare with an iPad purchased from MacMall. As always, we've also rounded up a lengthy list of apps and games that are on sale.

iPad Air 2

Best Buy is selling several models of the 128GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 for $70 off, dropping the price to $629.99. The Silver, Gold, and Space Gray models are all on sale.

ipad-air-2-group.jpg

B&H Photo is offering a small discount on most of its iPad Air 2 models, dropping prices by $30 to $50. With the discount, 64GB model Wi-Fi only model in Space Gray is priced at $564 and the 128GB model in Gold is priced at $659. Prices vary somewhat by model, but there are slight discounts to be had on quite a few of the site's iPads.

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Buyer's Guide: Discounts on iMac, iPad Air 2, Apple Accessories, BioShock Infinite Bundle and More

Last edited:

david91

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
Yah, its quiet high when it comes to prices but its worth it. Where would you find a laptop that is virus free? Mac does it wonderfully! I love how I can use my vpn to make my connection more faster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.