Buying an iBook or PowerBook? - Click here

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by nels0360, Jul 7, 2004.

1. nels0360 macrumors member

If you are going to be purchasing an iBook or PowerBook, please contact me if you want a discount. The discount would be equal to the education discount. I am only able to get the discount for one person, so I'll do it for the first serious person that contacts me at ebay0360@comcast.net Thanks.

2. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

just out of curiousity, is it available on top of the edu discount? im not in the market but i will be in a couple years, and would like to know where u got it

3. nels0360 thread starter macrumors member

The discount is not available on top of the edu discount unfortunately. I would contact the interested party via telephone and do all the purchasing on the Apple site. We would workout the payment method over the phone.

I just though I would give someone the opportunity to save a few bucks since I wasn't going to use it.

If the person was interested in a laptop available at a retail AppleStore, I could buy it immediately it ship it to them myself. It would be up to the buyer.

4. win_convert macrumors member

5. kirk26 macrumors 6502a

kirk26

You can still get an educational discount even if you aren't a student. No ID is required when ordering online.

6. debo macrumors regular

You're not trying to get a cheap ipod are you?