Buying Experience Warehouse deals amazon

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Kyles3399, Nov 8, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi all
    So I am really disappointed with my purchase from amazon's warehouse deals.

so I ordered a 2011 13" 4GB/256GB
    then received a 2011 11" 2GB/64GB

so I call amazon and I was really nice and explained what happened and all they can do is return it, because they were all sold out of the 2011 models. That seems unacceptable to me. I really just want the laptop I ordered. I have also contacted warehouse deals and have yet to hear back.

I just wanted to ask the community if there is anything else I can do? are warehouse deals and amazon the same company? anyone have any horror stories about this type of issue?

2. macrumors 6502

dont worry youll definitely have this settled. You clearly ordered something else. complete fault of amazon

3. macrumors 68030

Spink10

Amazon Warehouse deals is Amazon. Speak with a Amazon CSR explain that you want what you ordered. If they dont have a used one you will take a brand new one. They may play the Amazon Warehouse Deals is a different company - tell them it is not. If you are nice Amazon CSR's bend over backward for customers.

4. macrumors 68030

...they swapped out a completely different size and capacity model without contacting you first = that's really poor service?!?!

Amazon customer service should take care of the swap out for you.