bwuh?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by onthat, Mar 2, 2006.

1. onthat macrumors regular

onthat

Did Apple produce a 1.5 ghz 15" powerbook with DDR2 SDRAM, a 128mb Dual Dvi Radeon 9700 video card, superdrive, and the high resolution screen? Or was that just the 1.67ghz version? My dad just bid on a laptop with these specs and I don't think it exists...

ebay item number 5873564255

it's going for like $1125.00 right now.

2. Oryan macrumors 6502a

Oryan

Not sure on all the specs. It sorta looks like this one. Maybe you can find it if you poke around that site.

3. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Most of those features were only on the 1.67 GHz model. Like the RAM and screen.

4. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

I have the 1.5ghz Powerbook, with that video card, a single layer superdrive, but it lacks those other features I believe.

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Nope, the high-res screen version was only 1.67GHz. It came in when they simplified the range down to just 3 models with superdrives across the range. It's either the 1.67GHz model or they're BSing you on the other specs. My guess would be the latter.

6. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Either a typo, or something shoddy going on. Perhaps ask the seller a question and see what the response is.

7. onthat thread starter macrumors regular

onthat

we were outbid, so I'm not gonna bother with it anylonger, thanks for all the help with the specs. I truly appreciate it.

From now on I'm gonna have to supervise this purchase.