CAD on Mac

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rasmuskl, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Rasmuskl macrumors member

Jun 27, 2003
    Bronx, New York

I wanted to see if there was any CAD capable persons here in the NYC/Lower Westchester area.

I work for an architectural/design firm in New Rochelle, NY. We do a lot up high end residential work in Manhattan and we are looking to get a part-time (potential full time) CAD operator. We currently run Auto-CAD on an PeeCee, but the rest of our little office network is macs. I have convinced my boss to try and see if we can find a person who can operate a Mac CAD Program.

So if you interested in some part time work, with a small friendly company which is growing, please send me an email.

(My apologies if this post is in appropriate to this forum, but i thought this would be a great place to look for Mac people).
  2. mactastic macrumors 68040

Apr 24, 2003
    It's too bad you are so far away from me here on the west coast, I just finished my B. Arch a few weeks ago, and am about to start my masters. I'm looking for a mac-based office to work in around here right now, but the majority use pc's and autocad. Phooey! I like VectorWorks better anyway.