Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

medea

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
http://www.caffeinesoft.com/
"March 3, 2003
Caffeine Software, Inc. has suspended operation.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers as a result of this."
They made PixelNhance, Curator, TIFFany and Cycles which were some good programs, thats a shame.

Billicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2002
Charles City, Iowa
That's horrible. I liked their products too. Good thing I got them before they shut down. However, their website says 'suspended' - does that mean indefinitely or just temporarily?:('

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Billicus
That's horrible. I liked their products too. Good thing I got them before they shut down. However, their website says 'suspended' - does that mean indefinitely or just temporarily?:('

Well now I site re-directs to the DNS. noooo, before I got there apps.

Damnit!

FattyMembrane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2002
bat country
it's a real shame to see one of the origional NeXT companies go out of business. tiffany was definately a solid app that could have given photoshop a run for it's money if it was a bit easier to use and could accept ps plugins (it was written in cocoa too, and so small!). i think the company was probably overlooked when all of the big names finally came to osx, but it really was surprising that more people did not use tiffany during that long stretch when ps7 was not carbonized.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.